|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25-30 minutes|
- 4 large peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 t. ground cinnamon (+ more for garnish)
- 2 1/2 T. real maple syrup, divided
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet.
- Arrange peach halves on the baking sheet and spread the balsamic vinegar over the exposed surface with a pastry brush. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top, divided evenly between the peach halves.
- Drizzle two tablespoons maple syrup on top, using the pastry brush to cover the entire surface of each peach half.
- Place the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and warmed through.
- While the peaches are baking, pour the heavy cream into a medium mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Add the remaining maple syrup and continue beating until well combined.
- Remove the peaches from the oven and serve warm topped with a dollop of the maple whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!