This delicious, refreshing frozen slushy does not require any added sweetener thanks to a healthy dose of fresh (or frozen) mango and orange juice. A small amount of fresh lime juice adds just the right amount of tanginess to balance out the sweeter flavors.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed (or 2½ c. frozen mango)
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 c. fresh orange juice
- 1/2 c. water
- 8-10 large ice cubes
- Prepare garnish by threading mango cubes onto fresh rosemary spears and set aside.
- Add fresh or frozen mango, lime juice, orange juice, and water to a blender and pulse to combine. For an adults-only variation, add four ounces of tequila, as well.
- Add ice and pulse for a few seconds, just until the ice is crushed into small pieces. Do not over-blend.
- Pour into serving glasses and garnish with rosemary-mango spears. Serve immediately and enjoy!