|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes (+ time to come to pressure + 10 minutes natural release)|
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and set aside.
- Add olive oil to Instant Pot® and select the Sauté function. Set to high and once the display reads “hot,” add half the pork chops and brown on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Transfer chops to a plate and repeat process with remaining chops.
- Turn unit “off” and add first batch of chops and chicken broth. Add the lid and set the pressure valve to “sealing.”Select the “Manual” cooking option on the high setting and set cook time to 10 minutes. When done cooking, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release for any remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and transfer chops to a serving platter. Add goat cheese to the Instant Pot® and stir until melted. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
- Serve immediately with some of the sauce spooned over the chops. Enjoy!