This is a perfect side dish for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Just toss it all together and pop it in the oven for a flavorful, low-carb side that pairs well with everything from poultry to beef and pork roasts.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25-27 minutes|
- 1 large head cauliflower rinsed, dried, and separated into florets
- 3 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese freshly grated, divided
- Preheat oven to 450 ̊F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets, olive oil, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes to a large bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes at 450 ̊F, stirring once to ensure cauliflower cooks evenly.
- Remove from oven and set the broiler to high. Evenly sprinkle cauliflower with ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place under the broiler until golden brown (approximately 2 minutes).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.