|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 hours high or 8 hours on low|
- 1/2 medium white onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 3 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 c. green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 c. fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 lbs. tri-color potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 c. tomato puree
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 c. fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- Combine the chopped onion, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, potatoes, red pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker crock.
- Add the tomato purée and vegetable broth. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove lid and stir in baby spinach and fresh lime juice. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes or just until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve immediately garnished with lime slices and fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!