|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 1/4 c. fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped or minced
- 1 c. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 c. fresh orange juice (approximately 3 large oranges)
- 1 large lime, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 c. club soda , chilled *
- 2-3 T. honey, preferably local
- Additional orange slices and/or fresh cranberries, for garnish
- 1/2 c. chilled vodka
- 1/2 c. ginger beer
- Add the ginger, unsweetened cranberry juice, orange juice, lime slices, orange slices, and cranberries to a large non-reactive bowl and gently press with a potato masher or wooden spoon to release the juices. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator to chill for a few hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and strain to remove solids, squeezing out excess liquid from the sliced fruit in the process. Discard solids and transfer remaining liquid to a large pitcher.
- Add chilled club soda (and vodka, if using) and stir to combine. Taste and stir in the honey to sweeten, if desired.
- Serve immediately over ice and garnish with extra cranberries or orange slices, if desired. Enjoy!