This fresh mango salsa offers a nice blend of sweet and spicy flavors. It is delicious paired with our Spicy Black Bean Taco Wraps or served on top of some grilled Atlantic cod. It also makes a fantastic snack when served with some sweet potato oreven traditional tortilla chips. You’ll definitely want to give this one a try!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and chopped small
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced small
- 1/2 medium jalapeño, finely minced
- 3 T. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime juice in a medium glass or other non-reactive bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!