Traditionally, Waldorf salads are tossed in a generous amount of rich mayo-based dressing. This lighter version uses a combination of sugar- free mayonnaise and Greek yogurt for the dressing, which is then drizzled sparingly on top before serving.
For best results, prepare the dressing in advance to give the flavors time to develop.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- ¼ c. sugar-free mayonnaise
- ¼ c. Greek yogurt
- 1½ T. honey, preferably local
- 1 T. Fresh lemon juice
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. Salt
- Prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a bowl and whisking until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Assemble the salad by lining four chilled salad plates with the Bibb lettuce leaves. Top with the apples, grapes, walnuts, and goat cheese, if using
- Drizzle with some of the dressing and serve immediately with remaining dressing on the side. Enjoy!