|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 1 large ball burrata cheese
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese , cut into bite - sized pieces
- 3 oz. hot so pressata, thinly sliced
- 3 oz. sweet sopressata, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 4 oz. fresh Ricotta cheese
- 3 T. Easy Homemade Vanilla Fig Jam
- 3 T. walnuts, chopped
- 1 6-oz. jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 4-oz. container marinated and seasoned mixed olives
- 1 8-oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 lb. red seedless grapes, split into 3 or 4 bunches
- Fresh basil and rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Optional: Crusty Italian bread , thinly sliced. Substitute gluten - free bread or crackers, if desired.
- Place the burrata in the center of a serving platter and arrange the Provolone cheese, sopressata, and fresh figs around it.
- Fill a small serving bowl with the ricotta cheese and top with the fig jam and walnuts and place near the burrata arrangement.
- Transfer the roasted red peppers, seasoned olives, and marinated artichoke hearts to individual serving dishes and position near the other items.
- Tuck the grapes, fresh herb sprigs, and crusty bread slices (if using) in around the other ingredients to create a nice display and serve immediately. Enjoy!