|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25-30 minutes|
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef (80%)
- 1/4 c. yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 T. coconut flour
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1 T. tomato paste
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 T. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 c. Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
- Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the prepared muffin tin openings. Place in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and carefully drain excess moisture off the top of each muffin by gently tipping the tray over your sink. Wipe excess liquid off top of muffin tin and top each muffin with the shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before removing muffins from tin. Serve immediately or freeze for later use. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: **
Carbs/Serving (2 Muffins):
Total Carbs: 3.26g
Net Carbs: 2.16g
* Nutrtional information for this recipe is an approximation because coconut and other low carb flours are not included in the HappyForks.com ingredient database.
**Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.